Just a few notes to guide you through the end of week 3:
1. Please, please, please read directions carefully. Keep them out next to you every time you do an assignment. It’s good practice for this class and any other you will take. If you write something great that hasn’t addressed the criteria, then you’re wasting your energy.
2. The interview is one of those things that has specific instructions. You should be interviewing someone who can best help you answer the questions you’ve set out to explore.
3. The rubric for the final iSearch project will be posted by the end of this week. I will be posting it in a GoogleDoc. You can feel free to use the comment function to leave points of concern if you wish. The document won’t be 100% final until the end of week 4. Until then, I will be open to your suggestions.
4. Please feel free to email me with questions and to talk to each other via comment function. It’s ok to be curious, and it’s ok to double-check your understanding of something.
5. I will be reaching out to everyone over the end of week 3/beginning of week 4 to give you a progress update and see if there is any specific writing issues you still want to tackle. Feel free to reach out to me first if you’re extremely impatient.
Keep up the good work!